- Ox tongue 150g
- Korean bibimbap sauce (1pack)
- Sesame and sliced onion (1pack)
- Prepared one fry pan, some oil, one egg and cook some rice following steps shown on our website
- Unpack all packages, heat the oil in the pan and stir fry the sliced onions until colour changes
- Add the ox tongue until its colour slightly changes and add the bibimbap sauce and stir fry for a further 20 secs
- Assemble the ox tongue, rice, egg and sesame as shown in the procedures video
- Ready to eat!
Food Allergy Notice: CONTAINS PEANUT AND TREENUTS. May contain these ingredients: milk, eggs, sesame, fish, shellfish, soy, wheat, lupin.